Sunday, May 17, 2009

Finger exercises for sax? The Orosz technique.

Some time ago I was noticing that certain things I was playing on the sax were hampered by my left hand that was not always moving as well as my right. Quite normal I thought as I'm right handed and I did some exercises then to try to help this. At the time I saw nothing on the net about this - not that I looked too hard - but now I just saw this web site. At http://www.theorosztechnique.com/is a technique sold by Jules Orosz. You can sign up and recieve a free lesson. I have no idea if this is any good and what I'm looking for but I'm going to have a look at it and give it a go. I will post my results here a bit later. If anyone has already looked into this please let me know too.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

So, did you try it?

Sarala said...

There seems to be hardly any comments about this product on the internet. I have to link up with a site which has the word shopping cart in it. I wonder if the two weeks of trial is a genuine offer? I am an amateur clarinet player.
Sarala